Automotive Claims and Logistics Coordinator
DescriptionWe are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. Modus Group mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Do you share the same passion for cars as we do and dream of working in international environment with biggest players of car industry? Then join us on our journey!
Currently, we are looking for Automotive Claims and Logistics Coordinator - a person, who is deeply in love with cars and knows what hides under the hood.
Your daily tasks would be:
- Claims administration;
- Coordination of local shipments (cooperation with existing partners);
- Accounting (filing, storage) of related documents;
- Assisting colleagues in the logistics department (arranging local transportation between sales points, document filing etc.).
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold an university degree in engineering or logistics;
- Relevant experience in transport engineering/logistics;
- Be fluent in English (Russian and Polish languages would be a plus);
- Have proven experience working Microsoft Office;
- Be a goal oriented, attentive to details, communicative person who likes to take initiatives;
- Like working in a team and help your colleagues when needed;
- Have drivers license;
- Working with systems like "Navision" (or similar) would be considered as an advantage.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office full of cars, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.