We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
You may think that finance is only banks, budgets, and Excel. Not here. Work at Modus Group Finance team is made of 50% analytics and 50% implementation of non-standard decisions. The financial vision of Modus Group is „really tasty” and the projects we undertake have no geographical boundaries. If you agree that finance can be “tasty”, join us!
- Coordination of all finance functions in Poland (support to current activities, implementation of new processes, reporting, support in M&A)
- Financing of new projects and supervison/implementation of all financing agreements (energy, car sharing, etc.)
- Close cooperation with managers from other Companies in Group and especially finance department
- Treasury- cash flow management
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have university degree in finance or economics;
- Have at least 5 years of experience in financial analysis, fundraising or corporate finance project management;
- Be a self-starter with good organizational skills;
- Be confident and attentive to details;
- Work in a team and feel comfortable in the dynamic environment.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.