FCA Car Sales Unit Trainee
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Two decades ago, the story of Modus Group started with the opening of our first BMW car dealership in Lithuania. Today we are official representatives and ambassadors of BMW, Mini, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Jeep, Maserati, and Rolls-Royce in Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus. Do you share the same passion for cars as we do? Then join us on our journey!
We are looking for you - Car Sales Unit Trainee - the one who is eager to step into the shoes of our Autotomotive Sales Team and become the greatest client experience ambassador. You will learn how to assist customers at high standards, prepare the necessary documentation when customer is purchasing a car and supervise the whole salon and its new cars' park. Also, you will be included in car's technical preparation for demonstrations, exposures or transportation.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Be the last year student of transport, management or similar fields;
- Have an interest in the automotive business;
- Skilled in using Excel (preferable);
- Hold a valid driving licence;
- Be communicative, responsible and able to work with limited or no guidance;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.